Skip to content

General

General

Categories

93 results found

1. It would be great to be able to add links onto a card. For example so that we could link to internal confluence pages where more information could be stored....

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

I’m following up on a request that was first submitted to cardboardit.com in 2012 (better late than never!) – the ability to add links on cards. You’re recieveing this message because you upvoted it. Well, it’s in the app! We now support markdown on the back of cards, and a whole lot of other changes are in place as well.

Since this has been so long in the coming, please reach out to me if I can assist in signing up for another trial. We’d love to have you back.

Austin

2. I'd like to identify which slices apply to certain users, the status of cards (Done, In Progress, etc.), or be able to creatively select cool ways of visually displaying what matters to my team.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

I’m following up on a request that was first submitted to cardboardit.com in 2012 (better late than never!) – the ability to add various icons to uniquely label cards. Well it’s in the app now! You can add annotations to cards with a right click. We made them large and in the way because we don’t want them to be over looked or ran away from. It’s also a nice way to mark a card and then quickly find in the mini-map.

Part of the original request was also to set the status of cards – that’s in, too! With a right click you can mark a card as not started, in progress, and done.

We’ve made a lot of changes to CardBoard, and would love if you came back and gave us another look. Please reach out to me if I can assist you in signing up for…

3. I have another issue (that is potentially pretty big as for the output of the product) being that I would like to have a "large" PDF that contains a copy of what I can see instead of just PDFs with 3x2 cards on it. It's really hard to communicate the scope for review to a customer without being able to do that. And it makes my colleagues (we're in a distributed setup) and customers not so willing to see the output of the product. So I have to manually convert everything afterward. Reduces the impact of the tool (which is…

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The problem I'm trying to solve is being able to share the storyboard maps with a large number of people. However, I don't want everyone to be able to start moving cards around.

Using VersionOne I've discovered that I can add a link to the story and share the map with others directly within the application. However, if I add all users as collaborators then they'll all be able to modify it. Ideally, there would be a read only view of the map that can be shared outside of explicitly adding collaborators.

A read only view of the map solves…

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve updated our community model last year (Summer 2015) to make communities more collaborator-centric. Along with that, we added the idea of viewers, people who can be added to boards to see read-only views. They must be in your community to be added to a board.

5. Please move the feedback label so that it is not blocking the view of cards.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If the cards had a visible icon/indicator to let user know that what cards have comments in the back, and which one don't, that would be useful.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When working on a distributed team, it would be cool to have a notes area where team members can record any changes they've made. (Phase 1: notes log, Phase 2: more detailed audit log after a baseline)

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Provide a mini map so you can see a thumbnail view of the entire board while you are zoomed into a specific location on the board.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

I’m following up on a request that was first submitted to cardboardit.com in 2012 (better late than never!) – providing a mini map. Well it’s in the app now! Simply click the [Mini Map] on the top center of the board and a lower window open to show you a bird’s eye display of your map. If you see a place on your map you want to go to, simply click a spot on your mini map and you will be scrolled to your selection.

We’ve made a lot of changes to CardBoard in the four years since you voted for a mini map to be added, and we would love if you came back and gave us another look. Please reach out to me if I can assist you in signing up for another trial.

Austin

9. 16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. More than 5 colors. Just add a color pallet, and once a new color is chosen it added to the horizontal panel with the existing colors

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Once I create a slice, I want to be able to add or remove a card from that slice.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey everyone,

This feature has been deployed in the latest version of cardboard. We decided to make it more of a tool to create multiple different versions of an existing slice to ease collaboration a bit better. Let us know what you think!

12. If you open a couple tabs in the browser, each with a different map, you should be able to copy and paste cards between maps.
    Import/export is a pseudo work around.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

I’m following up on a request that was first submitted to cardboardit.com in 2013 (better late than never!) – adding the ability to copy and paste cards between boards. Well it’s in the app now! Simply select the cards you wish to copy, hit [command]+©, change to the board you wish to paste them to and hit [command] + [v].

We’ve made a lot of changes to CardBoard in the three years since you voted for copy and paste to be added, and we would love if you came back and gave us another look. Please reach out to me if I can assist you in signing up for another trial.

Austin

13. Just for readability mostly. It's a bit difficult to read.

This is the big advantage to a digital sticky - I can reformat, add/remove ideas without wasting paper.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

I’m following up on a request that was first submitted to cardboardit.com in 2013 (better late than never!) – supporting text formatting. Well it’s in the app now! The back of cards support markdown. A quick overview of what you can do with it can be found here – https://github.com/adam-p/markdown-here/wiki/Markdown-Cheatsheet

We’ve made a lot of changes to CardBoard in the three years since you voted for text formatting to be added, and we would love if you came back and gave us another look. Please reach out to me if I can assist you in signing up for another trial.

Austin

14. The site loads in Safari and Chrome on the iPad, and I can see the list of maps I've made. But I don't seem to be able to view the contents of the map or make changes to a map. Being able to at least view a map from mobile devices seems vital to me. Being able to modify from mobile devices seems like it would be useful as well.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We don't always have a plan when we start writing ideas down on paper & the colors we choose change as we iterate. So it would be nice to be able to change a green to a yellow, for example, by just dragging a yellow on top of an existing green card.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have added this feature in two different ways. At any time on the board if you highlight a single card, clicking shift with an arrow key will immediately change the color of the card. Similarly, if you right click any card it will open up an alternative edit screen for a card, which will allow you to pick a specific card!

marc

16. If I drag a card and hover between columns, the columns to the right should automatically slide over 1 column.

Likewise, if I hover between rows, the cards beneath the hover point should automatically slide down 1 row.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I just found that SHIFT + right/left arrow changes the color of the card. I can't find this documented anywhere. Either create a tips and tricks page, or, spin up a wiki and let the community do this work. How many other valuable features are hidden from me? :-)

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Although I like the idea of slices, and the journey, I would like the ability to create a line (Release, Span, Phase...call it what you want) to divide the items included.

We currently are faking that line by adding a row of empty stickies, of a different color.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. would provide a visual indicator that their was additional information on the back of the card. Today, I need to go around flipping cards to see if there is additional info.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

I’m following up on a request that was first submitted to cardboardit.com in 2013 (better late than never!) – for a visual indicator to appear when there is information on the back of a card. You’re recieveing this message because you upvoted it. It’s in! The upper right hand corner of a card is shaded dark if there is information on the back of it.

If you’re no longer a user, and since this has been so long in the coming, please reach out to me if I can assist in signing up for another trial. We’d love to have you back.

Austin

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?